Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanks Giving

We are now full swing into the holiday season and I couldn't be more warm and fuzzy about it.  Being a newlywed gives everything a special glow, but particularly the holidays where you spend time with family and start new traditions with your lover.  I am trying my best to soak up every moment and be grateful for everything, big and small.  Just to name a few ( in no particular order):

Love - My heart is full of love and I've never felt so complete.  Life is messy and things aren't always hunky-dory but when you have love everything seems less awful.

Awareness - I'm more self aware and more aware of the world outside of me than I've ever been. For this, I am so grateful.  This is a step toward true enlightenment and I hope to continue down this path.

God - He has always been in my life, but I feel closer to Him.  I'm enjoying our growing relationship.

Unemployment - This year, I've learned a lot about myself and I attribute my growth to a trying year of unemployment.  Again, things weren't always hunky-dory but I was forced into change and I'm a better person for it.

Of course, these are just a FEW of the many things for which I am grateful.  I hope your list is as plentiful as mine, and that you add to it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment